Red Lentil Pasta with Creamy Spinach Sauce… a delicious dish that will give incredible flavor to lentil pasta.
Many of you have sent me to make a recipe with lentil pasta and here it is. This particular recipe with red lentil pasta is reaady in 15 minutes and is very easy.
Spinach should be frozen.
I added a little turmeric to my recipe. This justifies the yellow color of the pasta.
Try before serving and add a few more spices if you think they are missing.
If you like this recipe you can find several similar ones here:
Red lentil pasta with spinach sauce
- 250 gr. frozen spinach
- 1/2 tsp onion
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1/2 cup vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded vegan cheese
- lemon zest from 1/2 lemon
- salt and black pepper
- 1 cup from the boiling water
- 320 gr. red lentil pasta
- chili powder (if you want)
- In a saucepan with salted water, boil the red lentil pasta according to the instructions on the package. My advice is to boil them for 2-3 minutes more. Drain and keep 1 cup from the water that boiled your pasta.
- Put the pasta back in the pot. Add the cream cheese, grated cheese, spinach, lemon zest, salt, black pepper, chili, garlic powder and onion powder. Stir and slowly add the water you kept. Decide for yourself how creamy you want your pasta.
Do not forget, if you make any of my recipes, to upload it on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) or DM me your photos in Facebook or Instagram.