The easiest creamy one pot pasta is here and it takes just minutes to prepare.
Basically this is a recipe that doesn't need a recipe. You can put everything together by eye and according to your personal taste.
The ingredients I used are whole wheat penne, spinach, cottage cheese and some cream cheese.
INGREDIENTS AND REPLACEMENTS
Penne: You can use any kind of pasta you want. It is very important that when you pour water to boil them, they are covered well. Do not pour more because then you will have to drain them and there is no need. Just cover them with water and cover your pot with a lid.
Spinach: You can put as much spinach as you want. I personally put 3-4 handfuls.
Cottage cheese: Add half a dollop of cottage cheese and you're good to go.
Cream cheese: I put light in my recipe and in the amount of 1 tbsp.
If you like this recipe, you can also try one of the following:
One Pot Creamy Pasta
- 170 gr. penne
- 3-4 handful of spinach
- 1 onion
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 pack of cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp cream cheese light
- salt and black pepper
- Start by pouring a little olive oil into your pot. Once heated, add the onion and garlic. Saute for 6-7 minutes and then add your pasta.
- Cover them with hot water (don't pour more), add a little salt and boil your pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Then add the spinach, cottage cheese and cream cheese. Stir and your pasta is ready.
Did you make the recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook. here.