The tastiest way to eat your lentils. Lentil curry with broken lasagna that will blow your mind and make you look forward to eating lentils.
INGREDIENTS AND REPLACEMENTS
Beluga Lentils: They are my favorite lentils and this recipe takes them to the next level.
Carrot, onion, garlic: You can also add chopped pepper.
Tomato sauce: I used ready made tomato sauce. You can use yours if you have one.
Water: Instead of plain water, you can put the same amount in vegetable stock.
Lemon juice: It gives that something so for me it is essential.
Coconut Milk: It is not mandatory, but if you choose to put it, it needs to be canned.
Lasagne: If you replace the lasagna with boiled rice, then your recipe is also vegan.
If you like this recipe, you can also try one of the following:
One Pot Lentil Curry with Lasagne
- 1 1/2 cup beluga lentils
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp onion
- 1 tsp ginger
- 2 tsp curry
- 8 cup water or vegetable broth
- 250 gr. tomato sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (if you want)
- 1/2 pack of lasagne
- Start by sauteing the onion, carrot and garlic for 7-8 minutes. Add the tomato sauce.
- Add the water after heating it. Add all the spices. Once everything comes to a boil, add the lentils. Cover with the lid.
- Cook on medium heat for 30 minutes. Uncover and throw in the broken lasagna. Stir and cook for another 10 minutes. Add the coconut milk and lemon juice and mix. Set aside and serve.
Did you make the recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook. here.