Easy sugar-free apple brownies with just 5 ingredients.
The truth is that the recipe circulating on tiktok contains only 3 ingredients and the apple brownies that have gone viral (I wonder why) are simply not edible. I'm telling you because I tried them.
These apple brownies, however, are improved, contain 2 more ingredients, and are delicious. To make them you will need: apples, eggs, cocoa, baking powder and sweetener of your choice. I personally used monk fruit sugar substitute.
If you like this recipe, you can also try one of the following:
Apple Brownies with 5 Ingredients
- 4 small apples
- 2 eggs
- 20 gr. cacao
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 50 gr. maple syrup or honey
- Start by chopping your apples. Mix them in a bowl with the eggs, cocoa, baking powder and your sweetener.
- If you want you can add chocolate drops.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and wait for the brownie to cool before cutting.
Did you make the recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook. here.