The fluffiest vegetable frittata is here.
In order to prepare this frittata you will meed eggs naturally carbonated natural mineral water AQUA CarpaticaAs far as the vegetables are concerned, you can use whatever you want. Potatoes are classic (they are a classic ingredient in frittata). Otherwise, you can put whatever vegetables you want. In my frittata I used roasted red peppers, onion and spinach.
Το φυσικώς ανθρακούχο φυσικό μεταλλικό νερό της AQUA Carpatica ουσιαστικά κάνει την frittata πιο αφράτη. Αρκεί να το προσθέσεις στα αυγά σου λίγο πριν τα ρίξεις στο ταψί και ψήσεις την frittata.
If you like this recipe, you can also try one of the following:
The Fluffiest Frittata
- 500 gr. potatoes
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup naturally carbonated natural mineral water AQUA Carpatica
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion
- 100 gr. spinach
- 100 gr. roasted red peppers
- 100 gr. feta cheese
- black pepper
- Start by cutting the potatoes into bite-size pieces and boiling them in salted water. Boil until completely soft.
- Pour the olive oil into a non-stick pan. Once hot add the onion, cook for 2-3 minutes and then add the spinach. Once wilted, set aside.
- Beat your eggs in a bowl. Add salt and pepper. Pour in the naturally carbonated natural mineral water AQUA Carpatica and mix.
- Put all the vegetables in a pan and the egg mixture on top. Add the grated feta and put in a preheated oven at 200C for 20-30 minutes.
Did you make the recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook. here.