These are the easiest apple pies in the world. And they are ready in less than 5 minutes.
Essentially, to make them you will need only 2 ingredients: apples and puff pastry. I also used a substitute for breadcrumbs for serving.
If you like this recipe, you can also try one of the following:
Apple Hand Pies Ready in 5 Minutes
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 apple
- All you have to do is slice your apple.
- Remove the seeds. Roll out the puff pastry sheet and cut it into strips.
- Take a strip of puff pastry and start passing it through the hole in the center of the apple slice.
- Do the same with all the apple slices.
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Did you make the recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook. here.