Easy, quick, delicious sugar-free soft cookies that go perfectly with your morning or afternoon coffee.
The basic ingredients you will need to make them are: flour, butter, brown sugar substitute, egg, baking soda and pieces of 100% cocoa couverture.
You can replace the brown sugar substitute with brown sugar of your choice. You can also replace the 100% cocoa coating with a coating or chocolate of your choice.
If you like this dessert, you can also try one of the following:
Soft Cookies Without Sugar
- 35 gr. melted butter, cold
- 1/4 cup brown sugar substitute
- 1 egg yolk
- 65 gr. flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 30 gr. chocolate chips without sugar
- I mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- I put the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes (no more).
- Form 8 cookies.
- Preheat the oven to 170C. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Do not overcook. You will take the cookies out of the oven less baked, but they will continue to "bake" out of the oven. If you leave them longer they will harden.
Did you make the recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook. here.