September 23rd is my birthday and this year I decided to make for my friends the easiest, most impressive and delicious sugar-free chocolate cheesecake that doesn't even need to be baked.
For the base you need Vitafree biscuits with chocolate without sugar and coconut oil or butter.
For the second layer, you will need cream cheese, yogurt (I used strained with 1.5% fat), sugar substitute (monk fruit sugar, coconut sugar, stevia 1:1, erythritol, etc.), coconut cream, cocoa and sugar free chocolate.
If you like this recipe, you can also try one of the following:
Chocolate Cheesecake without Sugar
for the base:
- 250 gr. Vitafree biscuits with chocolate
- 80 gr. melted butter or coconut oil
for the second layer:
- 450 gr. cream cheese
- 60 gr. yogurt
- 100 gr. sugar substitute
- 120 gr. coconut cream
- 125 gr. sugar free chocolate
- 17 gr. cacao
- shredded chocolate
- Start by beating the cookies in a blender or food processor.
- Mix them in a bowl with the butter or coconut oil.
- Spread the mixture on the bottom of a pan. The smaller the pan, the thicker your cheesecake will be.
- For the second layer, pour the cream cheese, yogurt and sugar substitute into a bowl. Beat with the mixer for 3 minutes.
- Add the coconut cream, cocoa and couverture and beat again until the ingredients are combined.
- Pour the mixture over the base. Spread well. Rub couverture on top and put in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Your dessert is ready. Now you can keep it in the fridge.
Did you make the recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook. here.