The easiest, fastest carrot burgers are here and you'll only need 3 ingredients to make them.
To make the most delicious carrot burgers you will need: carrots, breadcrumbs and feta cheese. The feta is not mandatory and you can avoid it. If you are vegan, you can replace it with vegetable feta.
In addition to burgers, you can also make carrot meatballs and fill them with feta cheese or any yellow cheese of your choice.
If you like this recipe, you can also try one of the following:
3-Ingredient Carrot Patties
- 600 gr. carrots
- 50 gr. breadcrumbs
- 80 gr. feta cheese
- Start by pounding the carrots in the food processor. Hit them well.
- Transfer the carrot to a thin towel and drain it in a bowl.
- You can drink the carrot juice if you want as it is very nutritious.
- Put the carrot in the bowl and mix it with breadcrumbs, salt, garlic and onion powder.
- Make burgers and put a piece of feta in each of them. You can replace the feta with mozzarella.
- Bake in a non-stick pan for a few minutes. You just want your burgers to get some color. They do not contain any material that cannot be eaten raw.
- You can also put them in the air fryer for a while or in the oven.
Did you make the recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook. here.