The most perfect, crispy, homemade baked potato chips are here. See how you can prepare them easily.
The recipe is very simple as to make the homemade chips in the photo you will only need potatoes and spices of your choice. The only difficulty has to do with passing the potato through a strainer. There you should put your hand inside the strainer and press the potatoes to come out the other side. This process will take you about ten minutes.
Otherwise the recipe is very simple and very healthy. All you have to do is boil your potatoes, mash them with a fork, pass them through a sieve and then create chips which you will bake for about 30 minutes.
video you may also like
If you like this recipe, you can also try one of the following:
Homemade Oven Baked Potato Chips
- 3 potatoes
- spices of your choice
- Start by cleaning your potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes into small pieces and boil them in salted water.
- Leave them until they are very soft.
- Take them out of the water and melt them with a fork.
- Add salt (if you want) and whatever spices you want.
- Take a strainer and pass the potatoes through the strainer. This is the most important step for perfect chips. Without this they will not become like buyers.
- A perfect dough will be created.
- Put it in a cornet and form small balls in a pan.
- Don't forget to put non-stick paper on the pan.
- Take a small piece of non-stick paper and put it on each ball. Press down on the paper with the bottom of a glass. A crisp will form.
- The 3 potatoes make about 4-5 baking trays of chips.
- Preheat the oven to 160C.
- Bake in two pans for 30-40 minutes. After 30 minutes, look at them so they don't burn.
- Your chips are ready.
Did you make the recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook. ..