An amazing super healthy apple cake with oats that every kid will love (and not only).
This cake has a lot of good ingredients. At first it contains naturally carbonated natural mineral water AQUA Carpatica that makes the cake super moisty and soft.
Apart from that it contains oat flakes, apple, sunflower seed and coconut oil.
Tips and Substitutions
You can use butter instead of coconut oil.
You can replace the sunflower seeds with nuts either ground or chopped.
I chopped the apple in my own recipe. You can rub it on the grater if you want to feel it less in the mouth.
For sugar substitute I used monk fruit sugar. You can use anything you want as a sweetener as long as it is in solid form. That is, you cannot use honey or maple syrup or agave syrup.
If you like this recipe, you can also try one of the following:
Apple Oat Cake Without Sugar
- 90 gr. flour
- 120 ml naturally carbonated natural mineral water AQUA Carpatica
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 apple
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 100 gr. sugar substitute
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 40 gr. sunflower seeds
- 45 gr. oats
- Start by mixing the oatmeal with AQUA Carpatica naturally carbonated natural mineral water in a bowl. Set aside until you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- In a bowl, mix the coconut oil with the sugar substitute. Add the egg and mix again. Add the vanilla extract and oat mixture. Stir it up.
- In another bowl, mix the flour with the sunflower seed, salt and cinnamon. Pour the mixture into the above bowl. Stir and finally add the apples.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 25-35 minutes.
- Allow the cake to cool slightly before cutting.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook ..