The easiest cheese hand pies ever. With only 3 ingredients.
This is the simplest cheese hand pies recipe you will find online. The dough needs only 2 ingredients to prepare and the filling only 1 ingredient.
So, the ingredients you will need are: all-purpose flour, strained yogurt (either full fat or light) and grated feta.
Tips and Substitutions
If you want you can replace the all purpose flour with whole wheat all purpose flour. I haven't tried the recipe with any other flour.
You can put half amount of feta and half amount of mizithra in the filling.
Brush your cheese pies with olive oil and, if you wish, sprinkle sesame seeds and poppy seeds on top before baking.
Videos you may also like:
If you like this recipe you can try some of the following:
3-Ingredient Cheese Hand Pies
- 150 gr. flour
- 150 gr. yogurt
- 80 gr. feta cheese
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the yogurt. Create a dough. Divide it into 8 and make 8 balls. With your hands (no rolling pin needed) make 8 round doughts. Put a little grated feta in each dough.
- Close the dough and seal with a fork so that the cheese does not come out during baking.
- Brush the cheese pies with a little olive oil and add a little sesame if desired.
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow your cheese hand pies to cool slightly before enjoying.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook ..