And yet, this cheesepie is ready in 15 minutes.
The only "tool" you will need to prepare it is a non-stick pan or pot with a lid.
The basic ingredients you need for the fastest cheese pie are: flour, egg, milk, baking soda and feta cheese.
In my own recipe I used feta cheese and anthotyro. You can use only feta or even yellow grated cheese if you don't want to use feta.
If you like this 15-minute recipe, you can also try one of the following:
Quick Cheese Pie Ready in 15 Minutes
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 300 gr. feta cheese
- In a bowl, mix the egg, milk, flour and baking soda.
- Add the cheese in and mix well.
- In a non-stick dish, pour a little olive oil just enough to grease its surface. Once heated, pour in the cheesepie mixture.
- Cover with the lid and lower the temperature. After 3-4 minutes, check to see if the bottom of the cheesepie is cooked. It will probably be cooked.
- Put a plate on top of your pan after removing the lid. Turn the pan upside down so that the cheese pie falls onto your plate. Pour the cheese pie back into your dish with the uncooked side down.
- Cover with the lid and leave for another 3-4 minutes. Check if the cheese pie is cooked and take it out.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes before cutting it into pieces.
Did you make the recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook. here.