Easy, delicious, oven-baked summer tomato fritters that you will love to eat all summer long.
I personally love them so much that I have already made them twice this week. They are juicy on the inside and slightly crunchy on the outside. I'm sure you will love them too.
The basic ingredients you will need to make them are:
tomatoes, onion, oat flour, spices and nothing else. Didn't I tell you this is a very easy recipe?
Are they tasty?
They are very tasty and very very healthy. Of course, you can also enjoy them fried. You do not need to dip them in oil. You can pour a little olive oil in a non-stick pan and fry them as you fry pancakes. They basically want 2-3 minutes on each side.
video you may also like:
If you like this recipe you can try some of the following:
Oven Baked Tomato Fritters
- 400 gr. tomatoes
- 1/2 onion
- 2 tbsp dill
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- a little sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- black pepper
- 120 gr. oat flour
- Start by chopping your tomatoes. Chop the onion. Put them in a bowl.
- Add the dill, oregano, sugar, salt, black pepper and cinnamon.
- Add the oat flour and mix with your hands, squeezing the tomatoes so that they release their juices. You will get a thick porridge.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Take it out, mix it and with a spoon you take some mixture and put it in your pan on non-stick paper.
- Make 10 small fritters. Put in a preheated oven and bake at 200C for 20 minutes. In the middle of the time, turn your fritters.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.