The most delicious, mini 5-minute ice cream bites are here and once you try them, you'll want to keep them in your freezer forever.
They are super healthy, high in protein and perfect for kids.
To make them you too will need 3 basic ingredients and only these: yogurt of your choice (if you are vegan you can use vegan yogurt), protein with vanilla flavor and sugar free chocolate.
Tips and Substitutions
Vanilla protein is a basic ingredient and can only be replaced with another protein. And with cocoa-flavored protein, these mini ice cream bites are also amazing.
If you are vegan, you can replace the yogurt with vegan soy or coconut yogurt.
Mini Ice Cream Bites with 3 Ingredients
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1-2 scoop Amino Animo vanilla mix protein
- 3/4 cup sugar free chocolate
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt with the vanilla-flavored protein.
- Form balls with a spoon and place on non-stick paper in a baking tray. Put in the freezer.
- Leave for 3-4 hours.
- Melt the sugar free chocolate.
- Dip your mini ice cream bites into the chocolate and put it back in the freezer for 30 minutes. Your bites are ready to eat.
- You can keep them perfectly in the fridge too but they will be much softer.
Did you make the recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook. ..