The easiest, most delicious stuffed zucchini pie of the summer. It only needs 4 ingredients to make and it's delicious.
You will need zucchini, egg, oat flour and water from the zucchini.
Tips and Substitutions
Instead of oat flour, you can use all-purpose flour.
If the water from the zucchini is not enough, add a little more water to reach 80 ml.
You can put whatever you want in the filling. I added feta cheese and red pepper.
How many calories does this zucchini pie has?
Each piece of the 8 you will cut has only 48 calories. These calories are for the zucchini pie without the filling. From there on, the final calories are formed depending on what you put in your filling.
If you like this recipe, you can also try one of the following:
Crustless Stuffed Zucchini Pie
- 4-5 zucchini
- 1 egg
- 100 gr. oat flour
- 80 ml water from the zucchini
- black pepper
for the filling
- feta cheese and vegan feta
- red pepper
- Start by grating the zucchini. Put them in a towel and mash them very well in a bowl. Keep the water off the zucchini.
- Put the zucchini in a bowl. Add the egg, oat flour and water from the zucchini. Mix well. Add salt and pepper and mix again.
- Spread half of the zucchini mixture in a round pan. Put the filling of the zucchini pie on top, i.e. the feta cheese and the red pepper.
- Pour over and spread the rest of the zucchini mixture.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 30-35 minutes.
- Take out, let the pie cool for a while and then cut into 8. Enjoy.
Did you make the recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook. ..