The easiest pepper pie without flour and eggs is here. Ideal for vegans and not only.
In order to make it you will need red peppers, onions, oat flour, corn flour, olive oil and water.
If you like this recipe, you can also try one of the following:
Crustless Pepper Pie
- 5 red peppers
- 1 big onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 120 gr. oat flour
- 65 gr. corn flour
- 240 ml water
- vegan feta (if you want)
- Start by sauteing the peppers and onions in a little olive oil. After 10 minutes take them aside.
- In the meantime, put all the ingredients for the batter in a bowl, oat flour, corn flour, water, olive oil, salt and red or black pepper.
- Mix well. Throw in the peppers and onions. Mix well and add vegan feta if you want.
- Transfer to a greased pan. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 C for 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, leave for 10-15 minutes and then cut your pie.
Did you make the recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook. here.