Incredibly juicy brownies without sugar with 4 ingredients that you will love to make.
I like to make desserts that I feel are good for me besides being sweet 😉! Well, this dessert is one of them. It contains simple, healthy ingredients that are easy to find.
So, the 4 ingredients you will need to make sweet potato brownies are: sweet potatoes, cocoa, peanut butter and honey or maple syrup. I personally don't eat them with honey but with maple syrup.
You can, if you want, add chocolate drops or grated sugar free chocolate to your brownies.
If you like this recipe, you can also try one of the following:
Sugar Free Snickers | 5 Ingredients
7 Sugar Free Desserts Without Chocolate
4-Ingredient Sugar Free Brownies
- 220 gr. cooked sweet potatoes
- 80 gr. peanut butter
- 50 gr. honey or maple syrup
- 30 gr. cacao
- Start by cutting the sweet potato into small pieces and boiling it in plenty of water for 20-25 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Mix the sweet potato, peanut butter, honey or maple syrup and cocoa in a bowl. Transfer the mixture to a baking tray after first covering it with non-stick paper.
- Spread it with your hands and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let the brownie cool before cutting into pieces.
- This brownie will not rise. So the way you cook it, the way it will stay.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook ..