Snickers without sugar, full of protein, made with only 5 ingredients.
It is one of the recipes I first made when I first cut out sugar to have a dessert in the fridge since I get hypoglycemia now and then.
In my snickers - the ones that only I eat at home - I don't use chocolate. In the rest - the ones I make for the men of the house as well as for my friends - I also put sugar free chocolate on the outside.
The recipe is very simple, requires no cooking and my snickers are truly a sweet superfood.
To make them you will need: cooked chickpeas (I use ready-made, boiled, from a can), peanut butter (or some other nut butter), dates, oats and nothing else.
Beat all the above ingredients in the food processor. You form 6 snickers and then dip them in the melted chocolate.
If you like this recipe, you can also try one of the following:
Sugar Free Cinnamon Cookies | with 6 ingredients
7 Sugar Free Desserts Without Chocolate
Halvas with 4 Ingredients | Sugar Free
The products I used in this recipe are from Vasilopoulos. If you click on each material, you will find the exact product that I put in the specific recipe.
Sugar Free Snickers with 5 Ingredients
- 120 gr. peanut butter
- 80 gr. boiled chickpeas
- 50 gr. oat flour
- 9 dates
- 100 gr. sugar free chocolate
- Start by soaking the dates in boiling water for 20 minutes.
- Pour the oat flour into the food processor. Add the chickpeas, peanut butter and dates.
- Beat well.
- Remove from the blender and form 10 snickers.
- Put the snickers in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Dip the snickers into the chocolate. Put them back in the fridge for 1-2 hours before enjoying them.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.