The fluffiest sugar free chocolate cake you've ever made is here.
Easy, quick, ready in a few minutes and very fluffy. It puffs up beautifully in the oven with the help of sparkling water.
More specifically, in this particular recipe we don't need baking powder to make our cake rise, but the naturally carbonated natural mineral water of AQUA CarpaticaThis contains natural bicarbonate which helps the mixture to develop. They are also very good for digestion and help digestion.
If you like this recipe you can try some of the following:
2-Ingredient Cookies | Without Sugar
4-Ingredient Marzipan | Sugar Free
Quick croissants with melt-in-the-mouth filling | Sugar free
Chocolate Cake | Sugar Free
- 150 gr. flour
- 42 gr. cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 110 gr. butter at room temperature
- 200 gr. sugar substitute
- 120 ml naturally carbonated natural mineral water AQUA Carpatica
- Start by preheating the oven to 180C.
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the cocoa and salt.
- In another bowl, beat the butter and sugar substitute with a mixer. Add the eggs one by one and beat.
- Reduce the mixer speed to low and add the flour mixture and the sparkling water one at a time. Do the same 3 times until all ingredients are used up.
- Transfer to a buttered tin. If you want, add chocolate drops. Bake at 180C, up and down for 60-65 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let the cake cool for 20 minutes before unmolding. Take it out of the tin and let it cool down some more before cutting it into pieces.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook ..