These sugar-free 2-ingredient cookies are a pleasure to eat raw. However, they are much better baked as they can perfectly accompany your afternoon coffee or tea. While your children will surely love them too.
The two ingredients you'll need to make these easy, healthy cookies are almond flour and honey.
Instead of honey you can use maple syrup if you are vegan.
If you like this recipe you can try some of the following:
How can you decorate your cookies?
First let me tell you how you can give these cookies any shape you want. You can give them a heart shape and gift them to someone for Valentine's Day.
In terms of decoration you can leave them as they are or you can dip them in black or white upholstery and make them more special.
2-Ingredient Cookies Without Sugar
- 2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- All you have to do is mix the almond flour with the honey in a bowl. Refrigerate the dough for 1 hour.
- Remove from the fridge and place the dough between two pieces of non-stick paper. Roll out the dough and shape with a cutter what you want. If the dough is sticky, you can add more almond flour.
- I chose to make them round. Bake the cookies in a preheated oven at 180C for a maximum of 10 minutes. And if you take them out a little earlier there is no problem as they are eaten raw.
- Then I melted sugar free chocolate and dipped them halfway into it. This step is not necessary.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.