Amazing, super easy chocolate bites that don't take more than 4-5 minutes to prepare. Marzipan with 4 ingredients that will blow your mind.
They are DELICIOUS!! Every time I open the fridge and see them in the jar I find it very difficult not to eat more than one. And the truth is that you only need 4 ingredients to prepare them. How perfect is that?
What ingredients you need? Dates, almond flour from lifetree.gr and orange juice.
If you like this recipe you can try some of the following:
4-Ingredient Marzipan without Sugar
- 100 gr. dates
- 100 gr. almond flour
- 1/2 orange
- 125 gr. sugar free chocolate
- Start by soaking the dates in warm water for 20 minutes. Then hit them in the multi.
- Put them in a bowl and mix them with the almond flour and orange juice. A perfect mixture will form.
- Form 12-15 balls. Melt the coating and dip the balls into the coating.
- Put in the fridge for 15-30 minutes and enjoy the perfect marzipan chocolates.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook ..