I have uploaded another 2-ingredient bagel recipe which is totally different from this.
Those of you who may have said goodbye to carbs and gluten are sure to love this recipe for homemade 2-ingredient bagels.
Personally, I usually make them on the weekend to have them ready for breakfast all week.
So, if you have problems with your gut and suffer from frequent bloating, then you must try these bagels.
Tips and Substitutions
Personally, this time I made the bagels with blond flaxseed. They are just as perfect with brown flaxseed, which you can buy ready-made in flour form.
If you want, add some chia seeds on top for even more nutrients.
If you like this recipe you can try some of the following:
- 250 gr. flaxseeds
- 270 gr. water
- salt and garlic (if you want)
- All you have to do is grind the flaxseed before mixing it with the water. It is good to divide it into two portions and grind first half and then the second half.
- Mix with water. After lightly oiling your hands, roll 6 bagels.
- If you want them to acquire a little color, spread them with vegan butter.
- Personally, I sprinkle some chia seeds on top and then bake for 30 minutes at 180C.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.