You won't believe how easily you can prepare a gluten-free bread with only 2 ingredients.
Gluten-free self-rising flour and naturally carbonated natural mineral water from AQUA Carpatica which contains no nitrates at all.
This is an easy bread that does not need any kneading to prepare. On the contrary, it requires very little effort on your part. Enjoy immediately as it is hot from the oven, or if it cools down, warm it slightly or toast it before enjoying it. It is much much tastier warm.
This naturally carbonated natural mineral water of AQUA Carpatica is not artificially carbonated. It does not contain nitrates and has no trace of chemical pollutants. It is excellent for lovers of a healthy lifestyle and organic products.
It is naturally low in sodium and is recommended for people with high blood pressure and people on a low sodium diet.
It provides almost 41% of the daily needs of Calcium and 28% of Magnesium (per liter) for an adult.
2-Ιngredient Gluten Free Bread
- 300 ml. naturally carbonated natural mineral water AQUA Carpatica
- 375 gr. gluten-free self-rising flour
- Mix the flour with the carbonated water. If necessary, use your hands as well.
- Of course you can also use self-rising flour with gluten. The recipe is the same.
- Put in a greased bun mold and bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 35-40 minutes. Enjoy it hot or as you like.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.