This easy salad is ideal for the office.
So this time, for the lunch box, I prepared a salad with red lentil pasta, broccoli, almonds and a wonderful, soft, light yogurt sauce.
You've told me many times that you don't like lentil pasta. That you haven't found ways to make them tasty. In this recipe, the lentil pasta is very tasty.
In my recipe I used soy yogurt. You can use whatever yogurt you like.
Instead of pasta from red lentils (you can find them .) you can use any kind of pasta you want.
It is a good idea to boil the broccoli slightly to keep some of its crunchiness (it will also soften slightly with the addition of the sauce).
If you like this recipe you can try some of the following:
Mediterranean Salad with Wild Rice
Salad-Meal in a Jar | Meal Prep
Cowboy Caviar Salad | Tiktok Trend
Vegan Taco Salad
Lunch Box Salad
- 1 broccoli
- 1/3 cup almonds
- 1/2 onion
- 3 cup raw red lentil pasta
for the dressing
- 1 cup soy yogurt
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Begin by boiling the pasta according to package directions. Drain them.
- Meanwhile, boil the broccoli in salted water until it softens slightly. Drain and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the soy yogurt, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, mix the pasta, the broccoli, the onion, the almond after chopping it. Add the dressing and mix well.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook ..