The most beautiful two-color sugar-free cookies you've ever eaten.
The sugar free chocolate biscuits Vitafree make these cookies even tastier.
Tips and Substitutions
Instead of monk fruit sugar that I used you can use any sugar substitute you like.
If you like this recipe you can try some of the following:
Two Color Cookies Without Sugar
- 4-5 chocolate biscuits Vitafree
- 45 gr. sugar substitute
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 3 tsp water
- 120 gr. flour
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Start by beating the butter with the sugar substitute. Add the flour, milk and salt. Beat briefly and then work the dough with your hands.
- Divide it in half. Add the water and cocoa to half the dough after mixing them in a bowl. Knead the dough well until it turns brown.
- Put the two balls in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Take out of the fridge and open first the white ball and then the brown into two squares.
- Spread the white on the bottom, pour crushed biscuit on top, "dust" it a little to remove the excess and put the brown sheet on top. Roll up and put the roll in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove and cut into slices. Slide the rings onto the crumbled cookie. Put in a preheated oven at 160C for 12-15 minutes.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.