The most delicious, healthy, nutrient-packed meal. With rice, vegetables and yogurt!
Essentially with 3-4 ingredients you can easily prepare an easy, quick and healthy meal full of nutrients. Rice, yogurt, vegetables and grated cheese.
The recipe can be made vegan by replacing the yogurt with soy yogurt and the yellow grated cheese with vegan grated cheese of your choice.
In my recipe I used broccoli and red pepper. You can put whatever vegetables you like such as cauliflower, mushrooms, onion, garlic, leek, etc.
If you like this recipe you can try some of the following:
Rice with Veggies and Yogurt
- 400 gr. veggies of your choice (i used broccoli and red pepper)
- 120 gr. cooked rice
- 100 gr. vegan shredded cheese (or regular cheese)
for the sauce
- 250 gr. soy yogurt (or regular yogurt)
- 100 ml. water
- Cut the vegetables into bite-sized pieces. Mix them with the boiled rice.
- Spread them in a pan (mine is 20×20 cm) and pour the sauce over it after mixing all its ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix lightly and cover with a piece of non-stick paper or aluminum foil.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 C for 20 minutes.
- Uncover, top with grated cheese and bake without foil this time for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.