The easiest, most delicious and nutritious stuffed chocolate balls without sugar are here and they only need 4 ingredients.
Experts say that dates are so good that we should consume 2 a day. So here is a wonderful, super tasty way to include them in our daily life. 😉
These chocolate balls are filled with a divine peanut butter-cookie filling. Truth! If you start, it's hard to stop.
The ingredients we need to prepare them are:
sugar free chocolate
peanut butter or other nut butter
If you like this sweet recipe you can also try one of the following:
Stuffed Chocolate Balls Without Sugar
- 20 dates
- 3-4 cocoa-chocolate biscuits from Vitafree
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 125 gr. sugar free chocolate
- In a bowl, mix the peanut butter with the cookies after breaking them into small pieces with a knife. We don't want them to be completely shredded. We want them just broken into small pieces.
- Put the mixture in the fridge for a few minutes to firm up.
- Place half a teaspoon of the peanut butter-cookie mixture inside each date.
- Refrigerate again until you melt your sugar free chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Dip each stuffed date into the chocolate. Sprinkle some crushed biscuits on top and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes. Enjoy.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.