As autumn approaches my mind goes straight to pumpkins as I love to eat them in all their versions. So this time I made a baked pasta with pumpkin sauce. .
In this simple recipe we put the pumpkin, feta cheese (vegan or not), garlic, olive oil and spices in the oven and once they are all cooked, we mix them with pasta of our choice.
It is divine!
Tips and Substitutions
Instead of vegan feta you can use feta of your choice.
Cut the pumpkin into small pieces so that it does not take long to cook.
You can add other vegetables if you wish as long as they all need the same cooking time. For example, if you want to add mushrooms, you should throw them in the pan during the last 20 minutes.
If you like this recipe you can try some of the following:
Pasta with Oven Baked Pumpkin Sauce
- 320 gr. pasta of your choice
- 500 gr. pumpkin
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 150 gr. vegan feta cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- spice mix
- 1 handfull τριμμένο vegan τύρι
- Start by placing the slice on your baking sheet. Place the pumpkin and garlic around. Add the olive oil, salt and spice mix. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 C for 30-35 minutes.
- In the meantime, boil your pasta in plenty of salted water according to the instructions on the package. Drain them and keep some of the water you boiled them in.
- Remove from the oven and use a fork to melt everything in the pan. Add some of the water you saved from the boiled pasta. Add the pasta and mix. Add grated yellow vegan cheese if you like and mix again.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook ..