It doesn't get any easier than this zucchini pie! It's vegan, it's delicious.
For the filling you will need just 2 ingredients, zucchini and onion. If you want you can add some grated vegan cheese but it is not necessary. The pie is delicious without it. It is perfectly eaten warm, but personally I also eat it straight from the fridge.
If you like this recipe you can try some of the following:
Easy Zucchini Pie
- 1 cup (120 gr.) flour
- 1/3 cup (65 gr.) corn flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup (240 ml) water
- black pepper
- 3 zucchini
- 1 large onion
- 1 handfull vegan shredded cheese (if you want)
- Start by chopping the courgettes and onion. Transfer to a non-stick pan or wok with a little olive oil. Add salt and saute for about 10 minutes. Set aside.
- In the meantime, mix the flour, corn flour, olive oil, water, salt and pepper in a bowl. Pour the zucchini and onion into the mixture and add cheese if you like.
- Transfer to a baking tray, top with some breadcrumbs and a little olive oil if you like.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 C for about 35 minutes.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.