On tiktok they make it with zucchini. I tried to make it with eggplants and the result was divine. As for the process... very easy.
Within 10 minutes at most your food is in the oven. It only takes 25-30 minutes to cook and is ready to enjoy. Eat it with a green salad and you will go crazy.
You can replace the breadcrumbs with oat flour or almond flour.
Instead of eggplants, you can use zucchini.
If you like this recipe you can try some of the following:
Videos you may also like:
- 2 eggplants
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup shredded vegan cheese
- vegan mozzarella
- 5-6 mushrooms
- 2 slices of vegan cheese
- red pepper
- Start by preheating the oven to 180C. Line a loaf tin with non-stick paper.
- Cut the eggplants into very thin slices. On a plate, mix the breadcrumbs with the garlic, onion, paprika and salt. Dip the eggplant slices in and spread them on the bottom of the form.
- Follow with some mozzarella. Add a layer of mushrooms and then grated cheese. Another layer of eggplants and on top slices of cheese cut into strips. Add mushrooms and grated cheese on top.
- Finish with eggplants, top with some grated cheese and add the remaining breadcrumbs. Sprinkle some red pepper on top and bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let your lasagne stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.