Why do I say "autumnal"? You'll find out below when you see what jam I used to make them. These sugar-free chocolates with just 2 ingredients are simply delicious.
And they need minimal time to get ready.
The ingredients they are made with are sugar-free jam and sugar free chocolate. Of course you can use your own jam. If you don't have any, the goji berry jam and sugar-free and preservative-free jam I get from lifetree.gr is a dream.
What's the process?
You take a tablespoon of jam and put it in a pan on which you have first spread non-stick paper. Spread it out to form a round chocolate bar.
Do the same by forming as many chocolates as you want. Put in the freezer until the jam is frozen.
In the meantime melt the chocolate.
Take the frozen jams out of the freezer and dip them one by one into the chocolate. Put in the fridge for 10-15 minutes until the chocolate cools down and enjoy the easiest, fastest, autumn chocolate.
Store either in the fridge or in the freezer, wherever you want.
If you like this recipe you can try the following:
Sugar Free Jam Chocolate Bites
- 1 jar sugar free goji berry and pumpkin jam
- sugar free chocolate
- All you have to do is take 1 tbsp. jam and put it on non-stick paper. Do the same with all the jam.
- Put in the freezer until the jams are frozen.
- Then melt the chocolate in a bain-marie and dip the jams in it.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate is chilled. Your chocolates are ready.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.