Divine, quick, easy oven baked pasta with vegan feta, cherry tomatoes and peas.
I personally make this recipe quite often as it is very easy, very tasty and impressive.
This time, in addition to cherry tomatoes, I also added some peas to the pan and the result was even more nutritious, tasty and summery.
How do you make this wonderful baked pasta? Put a piece of feta in the middle, 4-5 cups of cherry tomatoes, 2 cups frozen peas, a little olive oil, black pepper and oregano. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes and then mix with your already cooked pasta.
If you like this recipe you can try some of the following:
Oven Baked Pasta with Feta, Cherry Tomatoes and Peas
- 340 gr. pasta of your choice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cup frozen peas
- 4-5 cup cherry tomatoes
- black pepper
- 120 gr. vegan feta cheese
- Start by boiling your pasta according to package directions in plenty of salted water.
- Drain (reserve 1/2 cup of water) and set aside until the rest of the ingredients are cooked.
- Pour the cherry tomatoes, peas and feta cheese into a pan. Add the olive oil, oregano and black pepper. Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 20 minutes.
- Take out and with a fork mix the feta with the rest of the ingredients. Throw in the pasta and add some of the water they boiled if you think it's necessary.
- Enjoy your delicious pasta.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.