Great sugar free cheesecake for one, full of nutrients and lemon and forest fruit flavour.
It is one of the healthiest cheesecakes you will ever make as the only sweetener it has is 1 tbsp. maple syrup or honey and nothing else.
The other ingredients you will need are oat flour, peanut butter, vegan yogurt, vegan cream cheese, protein Power Mix Vanilla Amino Animo, lemon and fruits like blueberries, raspberries and blackberries.
Sugar Free Cheesecake for One
for the base
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey (if you are not vegans)
for the second layer
- 80 gr. vegan cream cheese
- 40 gr. vegan yogurt
- 1 scoop protein Power Mix Vanilla Amino Animo
- 1/2 lemon
- zest of half a lemon
- 1/2 cup fruits
- Start by mixing the oat flour, maple syrup and peanut butter in a bowl.
- Spread the base into two small bowls.
- In another bowl mix all the ingredients for the second layer.
- Pour the mixture over the base and refrigerate for a few hours so that the cheesecake cools properly.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook ..