You must try the cowboy caviar salad! A super summer salad, super filling, super tasty, full of nutrients and a low in calories.
Its main ingredients are tomato, carrot, cucumber, corn, onion, feta cheese and red beans. So you understand how many nutrients it has. But in addition to being nutritious, it is also very tasty. It's worth a try.
Videos you may also like:
If you like this recipe, you can also try one of the following:
Bread with Vegan Feta Sauce, Crispy Chickpeas and Lemon Zest
Crispy Oven Baked Potatoes | From English Pubs
Cowboy Caviar Salad
Great salad that's blowing up tiktok. It's super summery and cool.
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 large cucumber
- 2 carrots
- 1 1/2 cup corn
- 1 onion
- 100 gr. vegan feta cheese
- 1 can kidney beans
for the dressing
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp maple syrup or honey (if you are not vegans)
- black pepper
- Start by chopping all the vegetables.
- Wash and drain the beans.
- Pour everything into a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients for the dressing. Pour over the salad and enjoy with tortilla chips.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook ..