Super chewy chocolate bites without sugar. A super simple, small dessert for you and your friends.
Instead of dried dates you can use dried plums or raisins.
The better you beat the dates with the walnuts, the more caramel mixture you will get.
If you like this recipe you can try some of the following:
Chewy Chocolate Bites Without Sugar
- 1 cup dates
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 50 gr. sugar free chocolate
- Start by putting the dates in water to soften them and make their skin come out easier. Leave them in the water for 20 minutes.
- Peel the dates.
- Add the dates and walnuts to the blender and beat well. Add a little water if needed.
- Wet your hands slightly and form your chocolates.
- Put them in the fridge until the chocolate melts.
- Melt the chocolate in a baking pan. Dip the chocolates bites in the chocolate. Put in the fridge for 10-15 minutes and enjoy.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.