You will need only 3 ingredients and a minimum of time to make the easiest, delicious, homemade kit kat without sugar.
The recipe is very easy and will take you a few minutes to prepare.
The basic ingredients you will need are:
sugar-free biscuits (you will find them in supermarkets), peanut butter or some other nut butter and sugar free chocolate (which you will also find in supermarkets).
If you like this recipe you can try some of the following:
Videos you may also like:
Sugar Free Kit Kat
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 18 sugar free biscuits
- 1 tbsp sugar free chocolate
- 1 cup sugar free chocolate
- Start by melting the chocolate in a baking pan. Take 1 tbsp. chocolate melted and mix it with peanut butter.
- All you have to do is take 3 biscuits for each kit kat, put the chocolate-peanut butter mixture between them and make a small cookie sandwich.
- Do the same with the 6 kit kat. Put them in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Once you take them out of the freezer, dip them in the chocolate that you have melted. Refrigerate for 30 minutes and then enjoy.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.