A "spinach pie" that has no crust but is just as delicious and very interesting in taste. I personally love it.
If you want you can put some crunchy item on your plate by adding homemade tortilla chips.
If you do not like sweet potatoes you can make the exact same recipe with potatoes.
Instead of vegan feta, if you are not vegans, you can use feta of your choice.
If you want to reduce the calories of the recipe you can completely remove the olive oil although I would not recommend it. We need its fats.
Videos you may also like:
If you like this recipe you can try some of the following:
Sweet Potatoes Spanakopita
- Start by piercing the sweet potatoes and wrapping them in non-stick paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200C for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cut your sweet potatoes in half.
- Using a small spoon, remove some of the sweet potato. Mix it in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Add a little salt and black pepper to the sweet potatoes and fill them with the spinach pie mixture.
- Put back in the oven for 10 minutes and enjoy.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.