Quesadillas are a traditional Mexican food that we have started to eat and love here in Greece. This time I made Mediterranean quesadillas for dinner and in less than 15 minutes.
To prepare them you will first need small wholemeal tortillas.
This may be Mexican food but here I turned them into a wonderful Mediterranean dish. The filling contains tomato, vegan feta cheese, yellow cheese, spinach and onion. No olive oil.
If you like this recipe you can also make the following:
Videos you may also like:
Greek Oil Free Quesadillas
- 2 small tortillas
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 cup vegan feta cheese
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 slices of vegan yellow cheese cut in cubes
- All you have to do is mix all the ingredients for the filling in a bowl.
- Spread a tortilla on a plate and put half the filling on half of the tortilla. Fold the tortilla.
- Heat a non-stick pan and add a little olive oil if needed. Put in the tortilla. Bake for 2-3 minutes and turn it other. Bake for another 2 minutes and put on a plate.
- Do the same with the second quesadilla. Cut into 4 and enjoy.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.