A dreamy chickpea salad! Made with green vegetables, crispy chickpeas, pasta and a very easy tahini sauce.
There is no easier salad than this. It may seem complicated but it really is not. Start by simply putting the boiled chickpeas in the oven to make them crispy.
At the same time start boiling your pasta to have it ready.
The dressing literally takes 2 minutes to get ready.
Next you have to put the kapritsioza green salad by Freskoulis in a bowl. Put the pasta on top and then the crispy chickpeas. Then put the dressing.
If you like this recipe you can try some of the following:
Green Goddess Salad | Tiktok Viral
Green Chickpea Salad with Pasta
This salad is super easy and super healthy.
- 100 gr. raw pasta of your choice
- 1 package of mixed green vegetables by Freskoulis
- 1,5 cup chickpeas
- black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
for the dressing
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey (if you are not vegans)
- 1/4 lemon
- Start by boiling your pasta in salted water according to the instructions on the package. Once they boil, drain and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix your boiled chickpeas with the olive oil, salt, black pepper and smoked paprika. Transfer to a baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven at 200C for 30-35 minutes until crispy.
- In a large bowl, pour the salad of Freskoulis, the pasta and lastly the chickpeas.
- For the dressing, mix all the ingredients in a bowl and pour over. Mix well and add a little salt if you think it is missing.
- Of course you can also add a little vegan feta or vegan yellow cheese of your choice.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook ..
Τα ρεβύθια τα βάζουμε να μουλιασουν αποβραδίς ;
Καλησπέρα, ναι αν θέλετε να βράσουν πιο γρήγορα.