This is the easiest way to bring Mexico home. The most spicy cauliflower is here and is ready in just 25 minutes.
Spicy corn made in exactly the same way is served on the streets of Mexico. The reason I chose to make this recipe with cauliflower and not with corn is to give you a lighter, lower calorie recipe.
You can also make it with corn or even broccoli.
If you like this recipe you can try some of the following:
- 1 cauliflower
- black pepper
- olive oil
- 60-80 gr. vegan feta cheese
- 2 tbsp coriander or dill or parsley
for the sauce
- 1,5 tbsp vegan mayo
- 1/4 tbsp sriracha sauce
- Start by mixing the cauliflower bouquets with the salt, black pepper, paprika and olive oil in a bowl. Spread on non-stick paper and bake in a preheated oven at 200C for 25 minutes.
- In the middle of the time, mix the cauliflower in the oven.
- In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the sriratsa.
- Once the cauliflowers are cooked, throw them in a bowl. Add half the sauce and mix. Pour into a plate. Spread the rest of the sauce on top and sprinkle with the spice of your choice. Enjoy.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.