Vegetarian, quick, easy veggie quiche without phyllo.
For those days when you do not have much appetite for cooking, when you want to make something fast but very impressive and delicious, all you have to do is try this amazing vegetable quiche.
Essentially the base of the vegetable quiche is 2 tortillas which you just take out of the fridge and spread on your pan.
When it comes to quiche filling you can put whatever you want. I put red pepper, spring onions and carrots in my own vegetable quiche. You can add mushrooms, eggplant, broccoli, cauliflower or whatever you want.
If you like this recipe you can try some of the following:
- 2 small tortillas
- 3 eggs
- 1 red pepper
- 3 spring onions
- 2 carrots
- black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Start by heating the olive oil in a pan. Add the carrot, spring onion and pepper. Cook for about 10 minutes. If necessary, add a little hot water to the cooking. Add salt, black pepper, oregano and paprika. Set aside.
- In a round pan (mine is 20 cm in diameter) put the two tortillas.
- Beat the 3 eggs in a bowl and add the vegetables. Stir and add the cheese. Stir and pour the mixture into the tortillas.
- Preheat the oven to 180C in the air.
- Put the quiche covered with aluminum foil so that your tortilla does not burn. Bake like this for 20 minutes and then uncover and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Let the quince cool for 5-10 minutes and take it out of the pan. It comes out very easily.
- Cut and enjoy.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.