If you have not tried this Lebanese dish, you should definitely try it. It's name... batata harra!
The recipe is very simple and requires very few and simple ingredients to prepare. In addition to your potatoes you will need garlic, red pepper and coriander.
How to make the most crispy baked potatoes?
The simplest way to make crispy baked potatoes is to boil your potatoes after cutting them into cubes for 8-10 minutes in plenty of salted water.
Drain them and then mix them in a bowl with a little olive oil, salt, black pepper, smoked paprika and oregano. Cover the bowl with a lid and shake the whole bowl with quick movements.
Transfer to a baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven at 180C for about 25 minutes.
If you like this recipe you can try some of the following:
Cauliflower with potates | + tahini mustard sauce
Crispy Oven Baked Potato Wedges
Oven Baked Potatoes | Tiktok Trend
Potatoes with mushrooms and mustard-feta dressing | Vegan
- 2 potatoes in cubes
- black pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp parsley or corianter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Start by boiling your potatoes after cutting them into cubes in salted water for 8-10 minutes.
- Drain them. Mix them in a bowl with salt, black pepper, paprika and olive oil. Spread on non-stick paper in a pan and bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 30 minutes.
- Pour a little olive oil in a shallow pot or pan. Saute the garlic, red pepper. After 4-5 minutes, add the parsley and mix.
- Add the potatoes and mix. Serve as you wish.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.