Overnight oats is an absolute trend. Lately the top food bloggers (myself included 😉) make them with oat flour instead of oats.
This particular recipe was inspired by pinterest (it is not mine) but it is also widely circulated by different food bloggers with small variations. So I made my own variations and here it is.
It is essentially a recipe that takes three steps to prepare. Do not be scared! It is very fast and easy while none of its ingredients need cooking.
How do we make Mars-flavored overnight oats?
We start from the first layer which is made by oat flour, maple syrup, almond milk, chia seeds, vegan yogurt of your choice and protein with vanilla flavor Amino Animo (which I love).
The second layer of caramel to be prepared only needs peanut butter or some other fruit butter of your choice and maple syrup.
The third layer is made with sugar free chocolate almond milk and vegan yogurt of your choice.
If you like this recipe for breakfast you can try some of the following:
Mars Overnight Oats
for the base
- 80 gr. oat flour
- 60 gr. vegan yogurt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 250 ml (1 cup) almond milk
- 20 gr. vanilla protein Amino Animo
for the caramel layer
- 20 gr. maple syrup
- 20 gr. peanut butter
for the ganache layer
- 25 gr. sugar free chocolate
- 35 gr. vegan yogurt
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- Start by mixing oats, yogurt, maple syrup, almond milk, chia and vanilla protein in a bowl. Put the mixture in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and stir again before dividing into two bowls or jars.
- Mix the maple syrup with the peanut butter in a small bowl. Pour half a caramel into each bowl.
- Melt the sugar free chocolate. Mix with the milk. Add the yogurt and mix well. Pour half of the mixture into each bowl. Refrigerate overnight and enjoy the perfect sweet breakfast the next morning.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.