A lot of you asked me if you can make these chocolate bites with oat flour instead of rice cakes.
The answer is YES, you can make it with oats instead of rice wafers and make them even healthier and just as delicious. More specifically, I did not use oat flakes but oat flour (which is oat flakes beaten in the multi until they become like flour).
I made another change in the basic recipe. I dipped my chocolates in vegan white chocolate without sugar.
Of course you can use whatever chocolate you want. The choice is yours.
What ingredients did I use in the recipe for the chocolate bites?
The ingredients I used are just 4 and are oats, bananas, cocoa and white chocolate without sugar.
If you like this recipe you can try some of the following:
White Chocolate Bites Without Sugar
- 2 bananas
- 90 gr. oat flour
- 40 gr. cocoa powder
- 160-180 gr. vegan white chocolate sugar free
- Start by melting the bananas in a bowl with a fork or by hand.
- Add the oat flour and cocoa. Mix well.
- Form 8-9 chocolate bites.
- Put them in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate.
- Dip each bite into the chocolate. Refrigerate until the chocolate cools.
- Wrap each chocolate in foil (I personally do this) and store them in the fridge.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.