Softer, tastier vegan burgers I'm sure you have not tried. They are healthy, they are very easy to make and they are also ideal for children who eat soft foods. These burgers are just wonderful!
To make them you will need simple healthy ingredients that I love very much and use a lot in my recipes.
Red beans are super nutritious and are an excellent source of complex carbohydrates, fiber, protein and many vitamins and minerals. If you do not want to use canned beans, you can boil red or white beans if you prefer.
* If you choose canned red beans, read exactly what the can contains before buying. It is good that it contains only beans, salt and water and not sugar. Rinse and drain well.
In addition to beans, the recipe contains carrot, onion, garlic from vegetables and enough spices to taste.
Also the recipe does not contain flour but oats.
Do not forget to put your burgers in the freezer for 30 minutes before baking to tighten.
You can bake them either in a non-stick pan or in the oven. In any case, do not be afraid that they may come out uncooked since all their ingredients are eaten raw. You will not get anything if you eat them less cooked.
How to eat them?
Personally I love to eat them with a salad and whipped vegan feta (find the recipe here).
You can also enjoy them with baked potatoes or put them in a burger (they are divine and in a burger)!
If you like this recipe you can try some of the following:
- Start by pouring a little olive oil into a non-stick pan or wok. Once warm, add the onion and garlic. Cook for 4-5 minutes and then add the carrot. Cook for 2-3 minutes and set aside.
- Rinse and strain your beans and melt them with a fork (I personally do it with my hands sometimes).
- Σε ένα μπολ ανακατέψτε τα φασόλια με τη βρώμη, το κρεμμύδι, το σκόρδο και το καρότο. Προσθέστε την σόγια σως, το ελαιόλαδο, το κύμινο, την πάπρικα, αλάτι και πιιπέρι. Ανακατέψτε καλά και σχηματίστε 6 μπιφτέκια.
- Put them in the freezer for 30 minutes to tighten slightly before baking.
- You can make them in a non-stick pan for 5-6 minutes on both sides or bake them in a preheated oven for about 20 minutes at 180C.
- Keep in mind that burgers do not contain any raw material that is not eaten raw. Therefore, even if you take them out of the oven a little earlier, there is no problem. In the middle of the year, turn them to get color on both sides.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.