With only 4 ingredients you will make the easiest chocolate bites without sugar!
You can have these very easy chocolate bites ready in minutes.
What ingredients will you need to make them?
The ingredients you will need are rice wafers, banana, cocoa powder and sugar free vegan chocolate. Just these!
If you like this recipe you can try some of the following:
Video που. μπορεί επίσης να σας αρέσει:
Chocolate Bites with 4 Ingredients
- Start by adding the rice wafers to the blender. Beat them well until they become like flour.
- Add the banana and cocoa and beat again until you get a perfectly homogeneous mixture.
- Form 4 long and narrow chocolate bites and put in the fridge for 30 minutes or in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Prepare the chocolate. Melt it in a baking pan.
- Dip the chocolate bites in the melted chocolate and put back in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- Keep the chocolate bites in the refrigerator.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.