The fastest, creamiest spring, cheese pasta with peas…
and spaghetti with spinach from Melissa.
It will not take you long to make a delicious, easy, spring pasta with peas. Except for the spaghetti that needs boiling and the peas need a little cooking. You can, therefore, simply boil the peas together with your pasta in plenty of salted water.
The basic ingredients you will need for this pasta are:
spaghetti with spinach from Melissa, scallions, garilc, flour, vegan parmesan or nutritional yeast and peas.
Salt needs a little attention since peas are "sweet" and your food may need a little more salt. Try before you take it out of the eye and add a little more if you think it is needed according to your own tastes.
If you like this recipe you can try some of the following:
Spring Pasta with Peas
- 180 gr. spaghetti with spinach from Melissa
- 300-400 ml almond milk
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast or shredded parmesan
- 1 1/2 tbsp flour
- 1 scallion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup frozen peas
- We start by boiling the spaghetti according to the instructions on the package in salted water. Along with the pasta you can throw in the pot and the frozen peas.
- Saute the onion and garlic in a little olive oil in a non-stick pan or wok. Add the flour, milk, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Once it starts to coagulate, add the boiled spaghetti and some of the boiled water.
- Add the peas and serve.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.