Green goddess salad! The green salad that has been a tiktok viral made in my way.
I do not know exactly what I have to say to convince you to try it but I will try to do it because this salad is DIVINE !! I can say that I consider myself a master in salads and I have managed to make them like the ones we are used to eat in restaurants.
I'm sure you have wondered - like me in the past - how can restaurant salads be delicious and home salads not? So, after several trials and many many salads, I have managed to make salad-meals that everyone loves to eat.
Everything in this salad is green. The vegetables, the mix salad of Freskoulis and the dressing... everything is green and super healthy.
Tip: If you have a little dressing-sauce left over, you can use it in your spaghetti. It's super perfect that way too.
Green Goddess Salad
for the salad
- 1 package mix salad from Freskoulis
- 1/2 cucumber
- 5-6 spring onions
for the dressing
- 1 avocado
- 1 onion
- 2 spring onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup nuts of your choice
- 2 handfulls of parsley
- 30-35 ml olive oil
- lemon juice from 2 lemons
- black pepper
- Add all the dressing ingredients to the blender and beat well. Try and see if either lemon or salt and pepper are missing.
- Put the salad mix, the cucumber and the chopped onions in a bowl. Drizzle with the dressing and mix well. Serve.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.