Although I love to cook there are those days when I do not want to go into the kitchen. For these days I have my recipes. This bread recipe is one of these.
The recipe is also vegan as it is made with almond milk.
You will not need yeast, butter, olive oil, sugar or eggs to make it.
It is soft and fluffy and you can eat it plain, with jam or peanut butter or make a sandwich with it.
If you do not have self-raising flour you can use all-purpose flour along with baking powder and salt. Find out here how to do it..
I have not made the bread with any other flour to tell you how it turns out.
As for the milk I used almond milk. You can use regular milk or light.
If you like this recipe you can try some of the following:
- 250 gr. self-rising flour
- 300 ml almond milk
- All you have to do is mix the flour with the almond milk. Mix until the ingredients are homogenous but do not overdo it with the mix.
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease the bread pan with olive oil or vegan butter and pour in the mixture.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 180 C in the air. Insert a knife into the bread at 35 minutes and see if it comes out clean. The bread is crispy on the outside and very very soft on the inside.
- Allow your bread to cool before removing it from the pan.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.